Graduate of the Faculty of Medicine of Angers, Dr. Aymen ben Amor is a specialist in vascular medicine (Angiology, phlebology, echo-Doppler), qualified in Interventional Angiology-phlebology.
Dr. Ben Amor is a doctor qualified in Vascular Functional Explorations and Phlebology which is a discipline studying vein diseases and their treatment. He treats diseases associated with veins (varicose veins, phlebitis, pulmonary embolism, thrombophilia, venous malformations).
Among the treatments that Dr. Ben Amor offers, we can mention the Endovascular Laser which aims to destroy varicose veins and some of their large branches by heat. The Cutaneous Laser (two types: the KTP Laser and the Nd-Yag) which treats small dilated, blue or red vessels. The Micro-Sclerosis technique for purely aesthetic purposes which treats small varicose veins (reticular varicose veins and those as thin as hair, known as telangiectasias) and finally the chemical destruction of the varicose vein by foam sclerotherapy.
Doctorate in Medicine (2012) at the Faculty of Medicine of Tunis
– Title of the thesis: The management of occlusive lesions of the subclavian artery.
Mention: Very Honorable with congratulations of the jury and proposal for a thesis prize.
Capacity of Angiology (2012-2014) : CHU of Angers / Service of vascular functional exploration / Pr Leftheriotis.
Capacity in Angiology (2012-2014)
– Doppler ultrasound of arteries and veins of the upper and lower limbs
– Doppler ultrasound of supra-aortic trunks
– Doppler ultrasound of the digestive arteries
– Doppler ultrasound of renal arteries and follow-up of grafts
– Mapping and follow-up of arteriovenous fistulas
– Diagnosis and mapping of venous insufficiency
– Penile Doppler ultrasound
– Measurement of the Transcutaneous Partial Oxygen Pressure TcPO2 at rest and during exercise
– Study of the compliance and distensibility of the arteries by “echotracking
– Study of arterial propagation velocity by “PulsePen
– Trans-cranial Doppler ultrasound
– Search for leakage of aortic stents by contrast ultrasound ” SONOVUE “.
– Foam sclerotherapy.
– Treatment of varicose veins by radiofrequency and endovenous laser
Dissertation of the capacity of angiology: (07-2014):
– Title: Exploration of the Nutcracker syndrome in the supine and standing position.
Post-graduate course: (2014)
– Internship in cardiovascular and peripheral surgery: Military Hospital of Tunis.
Participation in seminars:
– Participation in the 7th and 8th interregional meeting DESC and capacity of angiology (Saint-Brévin-les-pins 2013 and 2014)
– Participation in the 7th national teaching day of superficial venous pathology (CAEN 2014).
– Participation in the 10th day of vascular medicine (Saint-Brévin-les-pins 2014).
– Participation in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Days of the Tunisian Society of Vascular Medicine (Tunis 2014, 2016 and Sousse 2017).
– Participation in the Day “thrombosis without all its states” (Tunis 2017).