Dr. Yassine Jeblaoui is a specialist in stomatology and maxillofacial surgery.
Dr. Yassine Jeblaoui intervenes in facial aesthetics: rhinoplasty, face and neck lift, blepharoplasty, otoplasty…
In addition to maxillofacial surgery, Dr. Jeblaoui is a specialist in stomatology. Dr. Jeblaoui is characterized by long years of experience in this specialty of surgery. This branch concerns the mouth, teeth and face. He has performed hundreds of reconstructive surgeries and has given back the smile to hundreds of patients. His area of expertise is heavy reconstructive surgeries such as jaw deformities like cleft lip and palate or harelip. He also performs bone grafting for growth defects of the jaw when orthodontics is not sufficient. He also treats tumors of the oral cavity (gums, lips, tongue, cheeks and palate). Major dental problems are also treated as well as jaw lesions (cysts, abscesses) and salivary gland diseases.
Education and Professional Experience:
– Instructor at “The Swiss International Academy of Osseo-Integration and MaxilloFacial Research” and head of the Tunisia section.
– Instructor at the University Diploma of Oral Surgery and Implantology (DUCIO) of the Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy of Casablanca.
– Instructor for the CEC “sleep pathology” course at the Faculty of Medicine of Tunis. Surgical treatment of sleep apnea syndrome.
– Laureate of the tests of verification of knowledge for the obtaining of the authorization of exercise in France.
– Winner of the competition of hospital-university assistant in stomatology and maxillofacial surgery in Tunisia.
– Diploma of specialist in stomatology and maxillofacial surgery.
– State doctorate in medicine.
– Certificate of complementary study of ENT and Maxillofacial radiology.
– DIU Surgical anatomy of the head and neck (UFR Biomédicale des Saints-Pères).
– Winner of the scholarship of the college of medicine of the public assistance of the hospitals of Paris.
– Certificate of specialized training in stomatology and maxillofacial surgery at the University of Lille.
– Certificate of specialized training in stomatology and maxillofacial surgery at the University of Versailles Saint-Quentin-En-Yvelines.
– Certificate of specialized training in stomatology and maxillofacial surgery at the University Joseph Fourier, Grenoble.
– Training in France: Intern: 4 years:
– Department of plastic surgery and CMF of the University Hospital of Grenoble (Pr Lebeau).
– Department of stomatology and CMF at Beaujon Hospital (Pr Vacher).
– Department of stomatology and CMF of the CHRU of Lille (Pr Ferri).
– Assistant of Dr JF. Tulasne (eminent specialist in orthognathic and preimplant surgery) and D. Krastinova and M. Tazartes (eminent specialists in orbito-palpebral surgery).
– Fellowship of 2 months with Dr. Françoise Firmin (eminent specialist in ear reconstruction).
– Fellowship at the reference center of craniofacial malformations of the CHU Necker Enfants Malades.