Dr. Atef Ghedira is Med Assistance’s partner surgeon, specializing in plastic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgery in Tunisia. He is registered with the National Council of the Order of Physicians under the number 17861.
With more than 10 years of experience in plastic and aesthetic surgery in Tunisia, he has perfected his skills and excelled in his field.
Doctor Atef Ghedira is always present for his patients throughout their stays in Tunisia. Serious surgeon, conscientious dedicated, he will know how to advise you by answering at best your requests and your expectations, for a natural result.
His training and diplomas, and his scientific contributions in international congresses allow him to be up to date with all the latest and most thorough techniques of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
He practices cosmetic surgery of the face, breasts and silhouette as well as hand surgery and aesthetic medicine.
- Doctorate in medicine (Faculty of Medicine of Tunis)
- Specialist in reconstructive, plastic and aesthetic surgery (Faculty of Medicine of Tunis)
- Inter-University Diploma in Hand and Upper Limb Surgery (University of Paris VI)
- Inter-University Diploma in Microsurgical Techniques (University of Paris 13/School of Surgery)
- Inter-University Diploma in Reconstructive Surgery in precarious situations (University of Paris VI)
- Inter-University diploma in injection, filling and aesthetic medicine techniques from the University of Paris-Descartes (University of Paris V)