Augmentation G-spot Tunisia: what is cosmetic surgery of the genital lips?
G-spot augmentation is an intimate surgery that aims to increase a woman’s vaginal orgasm. In some cases, G-spot amplification even allows vaginal orgasm to be discovered in some women who suffer from desire disorders and lack of orgasm during intercourse. Sexual disorders in women are indeed quite common, especially because of the taboo that has accompanied the subject for a long time.
G-spot stimulation results in a vaginal orgasm, which is known to be more intense than the clitoral orgasm, hence the interest of many women in this female genital surgery.
Located on the anterior wall of the vagina, along the urethra, the G-spot is an erectile glandular tissue around the urethra. Often compared to the male prostate, it is about 1cm long.
Amplification of the G-spot can be done by lipofilling (fat injection), but the most common technique is augmentation by injection of hyaluronic acid. This technique has many advantages:
- Naturally present in the body, hyaluronic acid is resorbable and does not cause a rejection reaction.
- It is a quick and easy technique, which does not require surgery and does not cause pain or risk of complications.
Prix chirurgie intime Tunisie
G-spot amplification by hyaluronic acid injection in Tunisia: what you need to know before getting started
The first step is the consultation with the gynaecologist. The gynaecologist will ask you questions about your general and sexual health. Following this evaluation, he will be able to determine if you are a good candidate for G-spot augmentation (if it is determined that your sexual problem is of organic origin, such as a slackening of the vagina for example, another treatment will have to be prescribed to you). He will also need to discuss with you the risks, recovery time and cost of the procedure.
How is the increase of the G-spot in Tunisia?
The amplification of the G-spot by injection of hyaluronic acid is done in the office. It does not require a general anaesthetic (an anaesthetic ointment is sufficient) or hospitalisation. The operation lasts between 5 and 10 minutes and is not painful.
Once the anaesthetic ointment has been injected, a speculum is inserted into the vagina and the doctor injects hyaluronic acid directly into the G-spot.
Operational follow-up of the G-spot enlargement in Tunisia
- The after-effects of the amplification of the volume of the G-spot are not painful. A tingling sensation can nevertheless be felt during the first 24 hours.
- It is recommended to avoid sexual intercourse during the first 72 hours following the injection.
- The operation does not require social withdrawal. Work and physical activities can be resumed immediately.
- The final result can be seen immediately, and the patient may notice the new bulge of the G spot in the vagina.
- The result of the G-spot augmentation by injection of hyaluronic acid usually lasts between 6 and 8 months.
As far as anaesthesia is concerned, during the consultation, the anaesthetist will inform the patient himself of the anaesthetic risks.
It is important to know that anaesthesia induces reactions in the organism that are sometimes unpredictable and more or less easy to control: the fact of having recourse to a perfectly competent Anaesthetist, working in a truly surgical context, means that the risks incurred have become statistically very low.
In fact, it is important to know that techniques, anaesthetic products and monitoring methods have made huge progress over the last thirty years, offering optimal safety, especially when the operation is carried out outside the emergency room and in a healthy person.
As far as the surgical procedure is concerned: by choosing a qualified and competent Plastic Surgeon, trained for this type of operation, you limit these risks as much as possible, without however completely eliminating them.
*Disclaimer: the results can vary from one person to another depending on the morphology of the patients.