Dr. Marouen Guesmi is our partner doctor specializing in aesthetic medicine (anti-aging medicine and slimming and body firming techniques) and hair transplantation.
Dr. Marouen Guesmi has been in the field of hair surgery for several years and has pioneered some of the latest baldness treatment techniques used worldwide. As a member of the Tunisian Association of Aesthetic Medicine, Dr. Marouen Guesmi is accredited in hair transplant surgery. Dr. Guesmi’s training in hair transplant and baldness treatment was done in Lyon and Paris, and he has continued to update his skills and knowledge locally and internationally. He is one of the most qualified and knowledgeable hair restoration practitioners in the country, having experience in all FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) and FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation) techniques of hair surgery.
Education and Professional Experience:
– Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine International College of Aesthetic Medicine in Paris.
– Diploma in Morphological and anti-aging medicine at the University of Paris 13.
– Diploma of Medical Lasers.
– Certificate of evaluation and control of injection and volumetry techniques.
– Certificate in slimming and firming techniques.
– Training in radiofrequency microneedling / dermalinfusion techniques.
– Training in injection techniques (PRP)
– Training in hair transplant techniques (FUE /FUT)
– University certificate of anatomy of the superficial structures of the face applied to injection techniques and volumetry for aesthetic purposes
– Member of the Tunisian Association of Aesthetic Medicine
– European Inter-University Diploma ” baldness surgery ” Claude Bernard University Lyon1
– State Diploma of the Faculty of Medicine of Tunis