With a solid experience of more than twenty years and more than 20,000 operations performed in a highly equipped clinic, Dr. Hedi Saya is our partner surgeon specialized in ophthalmology and refractive surgery. Dr. Saya treats very complex cases of eye pathologies and visual disorders.
Dr. Saya ensures the highest level of quality for his patients and offers treatments for eye problems that aim to correct most visual disorders such as myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism, presbyopia …. He is committed to achieving his patients’ visual goals using the latest cataract surgery techniques, including intraocular lenses, the most advanced laser vision correction techniques for LASIK (Laser in-situ Keratomileusis; a surgical procedure designed to reshape the cornea) and PRK (also known as photorefractive keratectomy or surface excimer laser.)
Education and Professional Experience:
– Obtained the French Baccalauréat scientifique in 1979
– Obtained the state diploma of Doctor of Medicine from the Paul Sabatier University in Toulouse in 1987
– Obtained the diploma of Specialist in Ophthalmology from the State University of Liege in 1991
– Assistant to Professor Albert Galand at the Sainte Rosalie Clinic in Liege between 1989 and 1991
– Installation in the private sector in Tunis since 1992.
– Founding member of the first refractive surgery center with Excimer Laser in Tunisia in 1995 (third center in the world after Japan and Canada) under the authority of Professor Mohamed Kamoun.
– Member of multiple learned societies