Dr. Narjes Hamri is a specialist in plastic and reconstructive surgery and aesthetics registered with the Tunisian Medical Council under the number 10943. Through aesthetics and science, she has created art in plastic surgery, and precision and attention to every detail are her philosophy. Her sense of beauty is unmistakable, and the certificate for her work are the satisfied patients in Tunisia and abroad.
She is a graduate in Plastic, Reconstructive, Aesthetic & Hand Surgery. With over sixteen years of experience, she has practiced reconstructive, aesthetic and plastic surgery in some of the most prestigious hospitals and clinics in Tunisia and France.
Dr. Narjes Hamri’s skills and talent have been highly recognized through her satisfied patients in Tunisia and abroad
She has demonstrated professionalism in the different interventions of face, body, breast and hand surgery and burns that she practices.
– Diploma of doctorate of state in medicine (faculty of Sousse)
– Diploma of specialist in Plastic, Reconstructive, Aesthetic and Hand Surgery
– Diploma in microsurgery
– Registered with the Tunisian Medical Council under number: 10943
– Member of the Tunisian Society of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery
– Member of the Tunisian Society of Hand Surgery
Professional experiences :
University hospitals of Tunis and Sousse (2004- 2008)
– Plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery
– Surgery of the Hand
– Major burns
University hospitals of Paris (2008- 2014)
– Department of reconstructive, plastic and aesthetic surgery (Hôpital Saint Louis)
– Hand surgery department (Victor Hugo clinic)
– European Institute of Aesthetic Surgery in Boulogne
– Louvre Clinic
– Saint Geneviève Clinic
– Elysée Montaigne Clinic
– Alma Clinic